Warm-Up To Higher Efficiency With The Vitocrossal 200 type CM2
With its distinctive mix of proven Viessmann technology and innovative new features, the new Vitocrossal 200, CM2 takes a bold step forward while retaining the superior Viessmann quality you know and trust. The boiler combines unparalleled flexibility with maximum efficiency, making it your ideal choice for a new installation or economical retrofit in large residential or commercial applications
- New! Three new sizes with inputs up to 2245 MBH for expanded application range.
- Extremely low NOx emissions and quiet operation from new fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burner.
- Wide modulation range of 5:1 turndown ratio precisely matches load conditions.
- Pre-assembled burner simplifies installation and commissioning.
- Up to four Vitocrossal 200, CM2 boilers can operate in a cascade configuration (inputs of 133 to 8980 MBH).
- Multiple venting possibilities with installed air intake kit for direct or chimney venting PP(s) or stainless steel up to 200 ft. of vent length.
- New! Common venting up to four boilers.*
- Common vent Common venting capability
- Gas fuel flexibility (NG/LPG/LNG) with simple electronic conversion.
- Low inlet gas pressure requirement (NG) as low as 4 inches of water column for compatibility with a range of supply pressures.
- Large water content extends burner run time and reduces cycling.
- No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through heat exchanger – no low-loss header required.*
- Generous heat transfer surface area/heat input ratio of stainless steel heat exchanger maximizes heat extraction in compact size.
- New! Vitotronic control features large display with text and graphics for straightforward, menu-driven programming and operation; cascadable with external control option.
- Vitotronic Vitotronic 300 control with
- graphical user interface
- Seamless integration with building management systems.
- Available fully assembled (U.S. only) or unassembled for maximum shipping and installation flexibility.